Sync problem: decks missing after complete synchronization

I had made 4 decks with a lot of information in images and typed but when I clicked the sync all of these four decks where missing from the homepage as the synchronization completed. I opened my phone data in my PC and all of the images where there in app data but where not showing on the android application ( nor on the computer application). All of my week long work is in vain now please help

1 Like

This type of problem typically happens when you are compelled to do full a sync due to merging conflicts (Syncing with AnkiWeb - Anki Manual) and unknowingly choose the wrong option for your situation, or when media is still syncing in the background (Media files may take time to sync - Frequently Asked Questions). But I must add that your account of events is a little unclear to me.

1 Like

You may be able to recover your data from an automatic backup: Restoring an Automatic Backup (Recovering from Data Loss) - Frequently Asked Questions

1 Like

The problem is all the data that was gone missing is in the app(when looked as app storage) but it seems that the application software don’t process it to show it as a flascards form.
I truely appreciate your help

Thank you for help.