Sound not playing on iOS

What is the name of your Chrome extension? Could you give me a step-by-step example of how you would search the audio of the pronunciation on native-speaker-audio sites and then include this audio on the Anki flashcard? Thank you again for your help!

The extension I use is Instant Multi Search – it’s not an essential part of the process, but once you set it up, it does make it fast to search for the word on multiple sites at the same time (I use it to search multiple dictionaries too). The url I use for Forvo is – https://forvo.com/word/%s.

The rest is just as I described. After I listen to the clips if there’s one that like, I click the “Download mp3” button on Forvo, which only works when signed in. Chrome pops up the download in the top bar.
I drag that and drop it into my audio field in Anki. Anki automatically turns that into a “sound” tag and copies the file to my collection.

I checked the files I get using the MediaInfo app that dae recommended, and they are definitely mp3s.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.