Some cards of same deck same note type are showing differently

I imported a .txt file on an anki deck, I selected the correct note type, I made sure all the fields are matching.

When browsing the cards everything seems in place.

The problem is that when studying the cards, some of them are shown differently. But when clicking on “edit” I can see the card is correct, with the correct note type, the preview is correct and only when studying it, it’s wrong.

I tried importing the .txt file from both anki and ankidroid (after deleting the wrong deck). I updated anki to the last windows version and reuploaded the decks. I changed the decks names to avoid issues with the cloud database.

I don’t know what else to try.

An extract of the .txt file

ài; 爱; amare/amore; 爱, 爱好; ài, àihào; amare/amore, passatempo/interesse

bā; 八; otto; 八; bā; otto

bà; 爸; papà; 爸爸; bàba; papà

bǎi; 百; cento; 百; bǎi; cento

bàn; 半; metà/mezzo; 半, 一半; bàn, yíbàn; metà/mezzo, metà

bǐ; 比; confrontare/rispetto a; 比; bǐ; rispetto a/particella di confronto

Thanks

What exactly is wrong with the cards during study?