Request for an Update on Ankidroid Flashcards

Dear Ankidroid Flashcard Team,

I am writing to you today to inquire about the lack of updates to the Ankidroid app since 2021. I am a long-time user of Ankidroid, and I have found it to be an invaluable tool for learning and reviewing information. However, I am concerned that the lack of updates may be a sign that the app is no longer being actively maintained.

I understand that the Ankidroid app is a volunteer-driven project, and I appreciate the hard work that the team has put into it over the years. However, I believe that the app is now at a point where it would benefit from a more regular release schedule.

There are a number of features that I would like to see added to the Ankidroid app, such as:

• A new card editor with more formatting options
  • A better way to manage decks and cards
  • A more robust statistics system
  • Improved support for importing and exporting decks

I believe that these features would make the Ankidroid app even more user-friendly and powerful. I would be happy to help with the development of these features, if possible.

I urge you to consider making updates to the Ankidroid app a priority. I believe that the app has the potential to be even more useful and popular with a few key improvements.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.