Question to Hypertts

Hello,

I used Hyper TTS in Anki to have a good sound on my cards, now I’m wondering if I can add text when creating it. I will try to explain it with a very simple example, for example you want to learn the federal states or the capitals of the individual countries. So you make life easy for yourself and adapt the cards individually so that the actual question comes from the card itself and the information from the input into the appropriate fields, E.g. Question: What is the capital of Germany? Answer: The capital of Germany is Berlin. The words that are bold are the ones that are different for each question, the others are just for embellishment.

The question is how can I have the complete question and answer read out to me with HyperTTS? I hope somebody can help me .

Thank YOu

1 Like

I need to batch translate German text to English text. Is it possible in Hyper TTS? I can’t seem to figure out how to do it.

I just don’t understand your question.

Sorry for the late reply. I had a couple thousand sentences in Anki. The question was in German and I needed to batch translate the sentences into English. I was hoping Hyper TTS could batch translate and fill the translations into the Answer columns. I am pretty sure it is not possible.

You can try one of the following options:

1. install deepl plugin and batch process all of your cards or
  2. install chatgpt intellifiller plugin and write your translation prompt. This way chatgpt will translate your stuff. If all your cards are about similar topics, I would recommend ChatGPT because you will be able to describe the domain in your prompt and the translation will be more accurate
1 Like

Thanks!