Problem flipping cards desktop

Hi there, I recently (~2-3 weeks ago) installed the latest Anki update on my Macbook Air (M2 chip) desktop (Version ⁨23.12.1 (1a1d4d54)⁩) and I have since had issues with flipping cards and revealing answers. For some cards when I press spacebar / show answer, the “again, hard, good, easy” buttons show up, but the card remains unflipped, either with the […] on cloze cards or with the red box still occluding the image. This is resolved when I undo the card and retry. However it is frustrating and slows down my study sessions significantly when I have to constantly undo and redo cards when I cannot see the answer right away. I could not find any way to report bugs besides posting here, so I am hoping that this gets to the right people, or if others could let me know if they are experiencing the same?

I have restarted anki, as well as my computer with no fix to this issue. It only started happening since the most recent update so I am assuming they are related.

Thanks everyone in advance!

1 Like

You should take a look at this checklist, and try anything that you haven’t already. Troubleshooting - Anki Manual
It’s likely that #6 or #2 will help.

1 Like

Was having the same issue and #6 worked! Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.