Passing over ownership of add-on "Custom Styles (font color, background colour, classes)"

Hi @dae,

I discussed this with @ijgnd for some time now, and he agreed to pass over the ownership of the add-on Custom Styles (font color, background colour, classes) to me.

The reasons can be inspected here, but the TLDR is that I invested quite some time into PRs for the add-on for some time now and he feels I should continue the development of the add-on.

I want to confirm this. Actually I asked if he’s interested in taking over the add-on listing, see here.

I care about having some functions from the add-on and not about maintaining or publishing it. hgiesel is a better programmer than me so that it’ll take him less time maintaining it and the quality of the add-on should improve and this will save me some time.

I only know the online persona “hgiesel” and I only have talked to him in a few public github issues. That’s it. Still I trust him: I use some of his popular add-ons on my computer. Apart from this he’s been around for some time and by accepting kofi/patreon he (most-likely) linked his real identity to this online identity. That’s enough for me.

I’ve transferred it over.