New tags not being synch'd

1. Open Anki to do sync and get the following:

Anki 2.1.33 (3f403040) Python 3.8.0 Qt 5.14.2 PyQt 5.14.2
    Platform: Mac 10.15.6
    Flags: frz=True ao=False sv=1
    Add-ons, last update check: 2020-09-14 22:26:26

===Add-ons (active)===
    (add-on provided name [Add-on folder, installed at, version, is config changed])

===IDs of active AnkiWeb add-ons===

===Add-ons (inactive)===
    (add-on provided name [Add-on folder, installed at, version, is config changed])

2. Open browser and check tags. ASK and AUDIO are still in the list but find no notes (because I removed them yesterday).

3. Close browser, check database, open browser. ASK and AUDIO are no longer in the list.

4. Close Anki and open it on iPad. About says “2.0.67 (20067.1)”. Synchronize gets a time-out. This, I believe, is a problem with the iPad itself. When it happens, the app store also fails but email and websites continue OK. It generally will work again after an hour or two. So I’ll continue the test then.

5. (After a few hours) Open Anki on iPad, synch, and select deck Nederlands. Verify with Browse that tag ASK is not there.

6. Exit Browse and Edit first card. (Note 752) Add tag:ASK. Save and exit Deck. Sync and close app.

7. Open Anki on Macbook. After auto-sync completes, open Browser. There is no tag:ASK.

8. Check Database and re-open Browser. Tag:ASK is now visible in the list.