Managing Deck Synchronization

Hello everyone,

I frequently export and share my decks with my friends. However, I often find myself making modifications to these decks, such as adding new content, removing specific elements, or rectifying any spelling errors.
I’m looking for effective ways to synchronize these changes with my friends without causing any loss of their progress.
Any insights or suggestions on how to achieve this seamlessly would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hi! Try checking this add-on: AnkiCollab

Also: in newer Anki versions (I think starting from 23.10, which is currently in beta testing), when importing decks, you can opt to not include reviews.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.
My problem is that even if I skip the reviews, it does not delete the cards I removed.
I think the case was that I split a Basic and reversed card into two plain Basic cards and where I imported it, I had 3 cards, because I still had the original card.

I’m sure AnkiCollab is great, but I don’t want to create an account and upload my cards to the internet.
Is there a local solution?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.