Looking for Anki add-on developers

On a different note, I actually think it is much more worthwhile to just use already existing anki features. I personally believe Anki is already at a very mature state. Think the second add-on. I know what you’re talking about. I keep shuffling my learning steps, albeit somewhat rarely; and I don’t also need to go through learning steps all the time. If I’m particularly confident in some cards I will quickly reschedule or just use the easy button to jump the learning steps.
I think we are at a point where most things added to anki will have very small returns. But idk I used to think that about SM2 and now we have FSRS which can potentially reduce workloads by 30 per cent which is a not so small number. iirc I also saw someone who said average reviews have almost been halved for them with FSRS.

I actually like the concept of lapse:review though. That one is good. But I would just add that in so many cases a single card is going through say the same relearning/learning steps again and again. The add on won’t consider those because it’s not considered lapse. The best method imo is just suspending stuff while reviewing them.

2 Likes