Kanji Colorizer: Stroke Order Diagrams [Official Support Thread]

The Kanji Colorizer works great for Kanji, but when I add Hiragana or Katakana I get English letters in the Diagram field. I changed the digrammed-charters to all and I still get English letters.

{
“diagrammed-characters”: “all”,
“dst-field”: “Stroke Order Diagram 1”,
“group-mode”: false,
“image-size”: 327,
“mode”: “spectrum”,
“model”: “japanese”,
“overwrite-dest”: true,
“saturation”: 0.95,
“src-field”: “Word (in Kanji/Hanzi)”,
“value”: 0.75
}

Any ideas on how to fix this? I think it related to the fonts. If I try differnt fonts sometimes I can get the Katakana to work, but not every time.

Hi, Kanji Colorizer not working since few days (for new cards only)
Could you help me with that?

Hi.

Why did you post the same thing two times in the same day?

I can’t really help without more information.

First, have you checked what it says? Can you post the fields of the model that you are trying to use this with and your config for the addon?

Did anything else change - for example did you update anki?

Hi

Sorry I missed this earlier. There isn’t currently a setting for what you want (displaying kana but not English letters). It seems like it would be a good feature but I’m not sure when I’ll have time to add it.

If you are still interested, then a workaround in this particular case might be to move the HTML to your template instead of having it in the field.

Sorry for my two identical posts.

So, I did check what it says but I dont really if it’s correctly set.
What I know is that it was working really well few days ago and now not anymore.
Actually, it’s not working anymore for new cards I create
but still for the old ones. Both have the same fields and are the same note type
I updated Anki recently but I don’t remember if it was one week or one month.

Thank you !

New one

Old one

And what does your config look like? (Tools → Addons → Kanji Colorizer → Config)

Thank you.
Macbook pro, mac os 10.14.6
Anki 2.1.54
Addons : japanese support - postpone card review - reset card scheduling
Kanji Colorizer (up to date)

I created a new deck with a new note type, with exactly the same fields.
Kanji colorizer is now working for the new cards I created in that new deck but still not in the other ones.
So i found a solution. Thank you for your help

been trying to set source and destination for fields to see if it ever sets the diagram automatically, but nothing seems to work, and the add on config doesn’t even display the code anymore, just the options, so I have no idea if it’s the version that’s messing it up or something else

Hi,
I want to use this with ankidroid, the Diagrams show up but a very tiny and hard to read. Is there a way resize the Diagrams?