Jo Mako's Shared Deck

Hello, first of all, thank you for making these really impressive decks. I recently downloaded the Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu deck.

How can I remove everything so it’s just:

FRONT

Text
Screenshot

BACK

text + furigana
Screenshot

I tried to delete elements in the card format but then the deck malfunctioned.

Thanks a lot

Much appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Check the Anki manual about editing cards to understand how the template works.
Other than that, delete everything front and back, and just use the add field button in edit mode. That will be easier for you.

Hi, I have a couple new ones:
Copy RTK 4th #1284, the horizontal stroke doesn’t extend as much as it should:
Shows:

Should be:

Same issue with Bestow RTK 4th 1246:

Judgement RTK 4th 1205:
The left side looks like half of “quarter”, rather than “half” (hope that makes sense):

Memrise card for Place RTK 4th 1127 is empty even though the field is populated:

The other production card issues I think you said you couldn’t fix.

Thank you!

Hi, I have a few more:

Memrise card “Sort of thing” (RTK 4th 241) is blank, despite the field being populated:

Same problem with Memrise “etc.” (RTK 4th 945)
Production card:
There are a bunch where the “someone” radical has an extra drop (RTK 4th #1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1263)
1262 is showing correctly without the extra drop, and 1264 is showing correctly with the extra drop.

Shows:

Should be:

Leap RTK 4th 1285 is showing the chinese feathers, which I know you can’t fix, but one of the strokes is going in the wrong direction (it was correct on weekday and laundry)

Shows:

Calamity RTK 4th 1291 has the chinese half-altar (also applies to 1779) :

Thank you!

It worked! Thank you so much! I super appreciate what you’re doing for the community. Have a great week :slight_smile:

Hi, all the cards that have the “thread” radical on the left seem to have the Chinese form (I checked the first 15-ish):

Shows:

Should be:

Also, there’s an extra stroke in “stab” (RTK 4th 1319):

Thank you!

Hi,
First two are “fixed”. I used the stroke data from 三 so the stroke is a litlle low.

Can’t fix the third one.
I have no issu with the 所 card.

For future reference, it’s easier for me if you simply give the kanji so I can just copy paste instead of using the RTK number.

Thanks. Still need to upload.

Ah, ok, sorry, I’ll use the kanji directly next time.

Thank you!
Quick question - are you also updating these in the " Vocabulary - Kanji order" deck? I’m thinking I’ll move on to that one as soon as I’m done with the main kanji deck :slight_smile:

No worries.

At some point maybe, but not anytime soon. I think it works as an alternative to doing kanji solo, because if you want to learn vocab, you should probably learn vocabulary based on the media you’re actually using (textbook, manga, anime, games, songs…).

I’m editing the main kanji deck and replacing the vocabulary examples, using a frequency list instead of a jlpt list. I’ll probably add sentences and native media as examples for each kanji, but again, not anytime soon, as I’ve been really buisy with work this year.
I just don’t have the free time to do everything that I want to do.

So, don’t wait on any update is my answer.

1 Like

Hi, could you use the data from 監 to fix this one maybe? (not sure it’s that simple :sweat_smile:)

It’s not just the strokes, there’s also their relative placement within the canvas.
Sometimes if I modify it, then the kanji has strokes overlapping each other.

I don’t know if it’s clear.

1 Like