Issue with File Synchronization and Restoration

I had made changes to my revision method and created a reversed card where I could input the answers. However, despite my attempts to synchronize the changes, they did not take effect. In an attempt to resolve the issue, I decided to export the files, but unfortunately, the export process did not complete successfully.

As a result, all my files were deleted, and the synchronization did not occur. I am reaching out to inquire if there is a way to restore the deleted files and synchronize them properly within the Anki app on my desktop.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or assistance you can provide in resolving this matter. Please let me know if there are any steps I can take to recover the deleted files or if there is a backup option available within the Anki app.

1 Like

You can restore an automatic backup from before your changes. Restoring an Automatic Backup (Recovering from Data Loss) - Frequently Asked Questions
[As long as you are talking about Anki, and not AnkiApp.

3 Likes

I héve trit and it it didn’t not work

What part of it didn’t work?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.