Issue related to filtered deck

I am facing an issue with filtered decks…
The exact issue is, I have 52 cards in a deck, and I want to custom study all of them. But when I select the study by card or tag option, and choose all cards in random order(don’t reschedule), it keeps selecting only 42 cards…
I have tried
restarting my laptop,
disabling add-ons,
went through what the manual says as well,and since mine is 2.1.44 version,i already use V2 scheduler and shouldn’t have any trouble which V1 users face
And also
none of those remaining cards are also in other filtered decks,nor in “re-learning”…
all my cards are in just “learning” or “new” card state…
Please help me out…Is it a bug or are there any ways i missed? Please let me know…

Maybe you’re using “is:due” in the search field. This should work:

Select your deck > Tools > Create filtered deck > Search > “deck:your_deck_name”

Hey… Thanks for such a quick reply…
I tried exactly what you said, but it still made a deck of 42 cards…basically not all cards…
And,i tried this directly from the deck,where we can “build” a custom study session deck…as well as from the way u said,i.e through tools> create filtered deck, etc
It didnt work mate…:slightly_frowning_face:

Some of your cards might be buried, in which case I think custom studies ignore them.

3 Likes

I think what u said is true…Bcoz the next day i tried custom study,it took all the cards into consideration…i am guessing the buried cards got unburied the next day and it then took them all.
Thank U for your reply!