Image occlusion error even with default settings

how can I fix the error “image occlusion type not configured properly” I already restored the default settings but the error still hapenning

When you browse your Note Types do you see Image Occlusion Enhanced there (alongside Basic, Cloze, etc.)?

If not try uninstalling and reinstalling the add-on and restarting Anki.

1 Like

@marinannini the “Image Occlusion Enhanced” note type in your collection likely got modified in a way that makes it no longer work with the add-on (perhaps accidentally, e.g. by renaming or deleting a field).

I would suggest one of the following solutions:

• You could head to Tools → Manage Note Types, find the Image Occlusion Enhanced note type and rename it to something like Image Occlusion Enhanced - not working. Having done that, please restart Anki. This will prompt the add-on to recreate the default Image Occlusion Enhanced note type, and should allow you to create IO cards again.
  • Alternatively, you could try resetting the existing note type manually by following the instructions in the wiki: Troubleshooting · glutanimate/image-occlusion-enhanced Wiki · GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.