How to see how many new cards you've done today?

I wanted to see how many just new cards (not review cards or learning) I have done per day?

On Anki Desktop Version 2.1.45+ go to the Browser, toggle the notes/cards switch to “cards”, and type the following in the search bar:

introduced:1

You can find more information about how to search things in the documentation.

3 Likes

If you always forget the search term, you can tap on the computer version of the browsing window, often point a little bit of the left side of the preset filter conditions, usually modified to self-use, combined with Ctrl Shift Alt can also realize the compound search.

I did that and it didn’t pop up.
I went to the deck, then clicked browse, made sure that “c” was selected for cards, then typed in introduced:1 and it was empty, but I did do some new cards so it should’ve popped up, but didn’t.

However, when I typed introduced:2 or introduced:365, the cards popped up. When I did 1 nothing happened.

Mhh thats very odd. When you just learned some new cards they should pop up in the search with introduced:1. I’ve just checked again and it does work on my Machine™.

To start debugging, learn some new cards, sync, log into your account on ankiweb.net, go to “search” and type in “introduced:1”.

If that works, then follow the steps described in the FAQs to see if that makes it work for your desktop Version.

Also, make sure to only type in “introduced:1”, and not, for e.g., deck:mydeck or anything like that.

I don’t how or what exactly happened, but it started to work now. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.