How not to see audio/video information in the card browser area?

Hi all,

I would like to know if there is such an option to enable/disable showing information about audio/video that is linked to particular card. If I want to browse quickly through many cards, this information is very redundant for me and it is almost unreadable for me at a normal pace.

Basically, I do not want to see the highlighted yellow part in the card browser window (the string representing the media file name attached to a card).

I want to see this info only in the screen below:

Thank you.

Is there is such an option? Thank you very much.

Sorry, there is no such option. You could place the sound tags in a different field though.Splitting a field into multiple fields - Frequently Asked Questions

1 Like

Ok, thank you for letting me know. I think I will have to downgrade for now (the last version was something like 2.1.49 that allowed the “old view”). After like 8 years I have over 100K cards. :smiley: I thought it always worked for me, because what I did is that after my entry I used enter (creating paragraph) so that the media file string was on a new line and I thought that is the reason that is thankfully not shown in that browser view. Might as well try experimenting with splitting fields.

It would be wonderful if there was a way to concatenate the lengthy media file strings in the browser window, but not delete them. This would make editing cards with several concrete files much easier.

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.