How login into anki web if I have an account in anki ipad app

I’m trying to login into anki web with ipad accound and it says my email doesn’t exist, how can I login and not lose my flashcards?
Thanks,
Maria

Make sure you are using AnkiMobile and not Ankiapp, the latter has nothing to do with Anki ecosystem.

1 Like

Yes I was using AnkiApp, then it’s from different system? I should download AnkiMobile? Thanks!!

From the old tenderapp:

The program called AnkiApp was developed by a separate group of people, and is not related to the rest of the Anki ecosystem. It was released years after Anki was already established in the marketplace, and we suspect the name was deliberately chosen to take advantage of the brand recognition we have built up. Using Anki in the name implies that it will function with the other Anki clients, which it does not.

If you have downloaded AnkiApp in error, please consider leaving a review on the app store alerting people to the fact that AnkiApp is not connected to Anki.

The Anki ecosystem is made up of Anki, AnkiMobile, AnkiDroid, and AnkiWeb, all of which are linked from our official website: https://apps.ankiweb.net

1 Like

Okay, thank you very much!