How can I arrange my Anki cards?

Hey there, new Anki user here.
I wanna use Anki on a rather basic level. My goal is to create a stash of cards on my topic and I want to go through the cards in a specific order. I think there has to be a way to assign each card a number value for resetting them all to the “standard order”. However I haven’t found that option yet.
Can you help me with my problem? I am sure there must be an easy solution to this…

Hallo HorstiBorsti123,

Wenn ich Deine Frage richtig verstanden habe, kannst Du mit dem Mauszeige auf die Karte gehen, die linke Maustaste drücken mit der Option “Position ändern” für die Karten festlegen, in welcher Reihenfolge sie erscheinen sollen.

Aber es gibt auch bei den Optionen (Zahnrad neben der Stapelbezeichnung im Öffnungsfenster) unter neue Karten festlegen, ob sie zufällig oder sequentiell angezeigt werden sollen.

Ich wünsche Dir viel Erfolg.

If I understood your question correctly, you can go with the mouse pointer on the map, press the left mouse button with the option “Change position” for the cards specify in which order they should appear.

But there is also in the options (gear next to the stack name in the opening window) under new cards specify whether they should appear randomly or sequentially.

Hallo Christi,

Ich denke es hat mich irritiert, dass die Liste nicht automatisch im Moment der Positionsänderung nach Fälligkeit sortiert wird. Dazu musste ich erst nochmal die Sortieroptionen wechseln. Nun funktioniert es aber so wie ich es brauche. Vielen Dank dafür! :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.