HELP! Anki resets my data

Do we have any way to make it faster? If I copy paste one by one, it will be a bit time-consuming

why would you copy one by one?
As I had mentioned, you only need to find the one which correlates you. lemme explain

For example. I lost decks, and the last time I saw them was on the 24th of March. I will look through all the backups and find the one with the date 2022.03.24
Then I will look for the last time that copy was made, in my case it is 23.34.22
I will copy that file to the folder you made, then create a profile in Anki, and import this file there.
Try this

So basically, I just need to copy the file the last time I use Anki. I last used it 2 days ago so I just need to copy Anki decks at that time

first of all, you need to find the last backup. You can do it as I showed on the screenshot.
Letā€™s do this for a start

Ok. I did that. So what is the next step

Open Anki, create a new profile. You can name it whatever you want. Then import this backup there
Of course you need to open that profile first

Wait for me a while. My computer is kind of slow

Take your time

Thatā€™s incredible. I have found file I lost

What do you mean?

alright, now export the missing decks to some other folder

Well, all my data is just here. So basically I have retrieve everything I lost. Thanks you so so much for your patience. Iā€™m a little bit stupid when It comes to technology. If it hadnā€™t been for your help, I might have created the decks again . Iā€™m so grateful to you

No problem, but if you donā€™t export the missing decks to your initial profile, you will lose your progress within these 2 days. Have you reviewed any cards during these 2 days?

I didnā€™t use Anki yesterday.

The last time I used it was two days ago

Well, then you can use this profile. Mind that when you open Anki again, you will need to choose this one instead of the usual profile. You may as well rename this and delete that if you like

but It seems my audio has gone

yeah, thatā€™s why I recommend exporting those decks. You see, backup files donā€™t contain any media