Feature Suggestion: access to card templates from browser previewer

Hopefully this is an appropriate place to post this. I’ve often found it frustrating that I can only access a card template in AnkiMobile from the current card on the study screen. Given there is now a direct card preview option on the Browsing page (as well as on the note editing page), would it be possible to put card template button as a menu option at the top of the previewer?

(Incidentally, I have no idea what that square at the top right in the browser previewer does and it doesn’t seem to have been documented yet. Nothing happens when I toggle it except a line appears in the square…)

Currently, if I want to edit a card that’s not being studied, I have to tag it with a unique tag, create a custom study deck with that tag, hit Study Now and then access the template from the study tools menu. It would be so much easier if I could just access the template from the browser preview screen.

It’s great that I can at least edit templates though—I rarely have access to a laptop these days.

Thanks!

I’ve added it to the todo list.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.