Error Migaku Japanese Add-on

Hi Everyone,

Every time I open Anki I get this error below:

Error
An error occurred. Please start Anki while holding down the shift key, which will temporarily disable the add-ons you have installed.
If the issue only occurs when add-ons are enabled, please use the Tools > Add-ons menu item to disable some add-ons and restart Anki, repeating until you discover the add-on that is causing the problem.
When you’ve discovered the add-on that is causing the problem, please report the issue on the add-on support site.
Debug info:
Anki 2.1.35 (84dcaa86) Python 3.8.0 Qt 5.14.2 PyQt 5.14.2
Platform: Windows 10
Flags: frz=True ao=True sv=1
Add-ons, last update check: 2021-04-07 17:26:18

Caught exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “aqt\progress.py”, line 53, in handler
File “aqt\main.py”, line 142, in on_window_init
File “aqt\main.py”, line 190, in setupProfileAfterWebviewsLoaded
File “aqt\main.py”, line 231, in setupProfile
File “<C:\Program Files\Anki\decorator.pyc:decorator-gen-26>”, line 2, in loadProfile
File “anki\hooks.py”, line 638, in decorator_wrapper
File “anki\hooks.py”, line 633, in repl
File “aqt\main.py”, line 427, in loadProfile
File “aqt\gui_hooks.py”, line 2033, in call
File “anki\hooks.py”, line 583, in runHook
File “C:\Users\scott\AppData\Roaming\Anki2\addons21\278530045\autoCSSJSHandling.py”, line 92, in injectWrapperElements
self.mw.col.models.save(model)
File “anki\models.py”, line 87, in save
File “anki\models.py”, line 231, in update
File “anki\rsbackend_gen.py”, line 414, in add_or_update_notetype
File “anki\rsbackend.py”, line 267, in _run_command
anki.rsbackend.TemplateError: Card template ⁨1⁩ has a problem.

After disabling some of the add-ons I currently use, I have found out Migaku Japanese was the one causing this error.
If anyone has experienced the same with this add-on, could you please tell me how to proceed in this case?

Regards,

Andrea

If you click on Cards… while editing, you’ll likely see some error message to do with your template, and addressing it will likely fix your problem.

Hi, thank you for your reply. I have tried to do what you said, but I didn’t see any error message.

Maybe the add-on is trying to add something invalid - please contact the add-on author for support.