Anki 2.42 issue

Hello guys, I have @Ankingmed collection of add ons that are in his website (40+ addons in zip file)and when I updated anki to v2.42 it always gives me this message every time I open the browser :point_down:

Error An error occurred. Please start Anki while holding down the shift key, which will temporarily disable the add-ons you have installed. If the issue only occurs when add-ons are enabled, please use the Tools>Add-ons menu item to disable some add-ons and restart Anki, repeat until you discover the add-on that is causing the problem. When you’ve discovered the add-on that is causing the problem, please report the issue on the add-ons section of our support site. Debug info: Anki 2.1.42 (8eebfe18) Python 3.8.6 Qt 5.14.2 PyQt 5.14.2 Platform: Windows 10 Flags: frz=True ao=True sv=2 Add-ons, last update check: 2035-04-11 18:25:43

Caught exception: Traceback (most recent call last): File “aqt\main.py”, line 1067, in onBrowse File "aqt_ init .py", line 101, in open File “C:\Users\hp\AppData\Roaming\Anki2\addons21\874215009\advancedbrowser\core.py”, line 208, in __init _ origInit(self, mw, card, search) File “”, line 2, in init File “anki\hooks.py”, line 89, in decorator_wrapper File “anki\hooks.py”, line 81, in repl TypeError: on_browser_init() takes 3 positional arguments but 5 were given

My collection of addons will not work on 2.1.42 yet. I’m working on getting an updated collection.

2 Likes

I am waiting for the update
I hope you will find the time to release it soon.