My cards were deleted from Ankiweb; I understand the reason why but I am wondering will I still be able to use my cards on my iPhone and on the desktop version of the app? I rarely used Ankiweb but I do want to continue using Anki on my desktop and iPhone apps.
If I make new cards and try to sync between the computer and iPhone will it all be deleted due to it being deleted on Ankiweb?
I’d appreciate any help!
You can continue to use the Anki desktop and mobile apps. Some people do so without ever syncing to AnkiWeb.
Since your collection on AnkiWeb is now empty, the first time you use the Anki or AnkiMobile app and try to sync with AnkiWeb, it should give you the option to Upload or Download. You should select Upload to upload the collection from your device to the AnkiWeb server. (If you select Download, it will download the empty collection from AnkiWeb to your device, deleting the collection that was on your device.)
Please read the Anki documentation about syncing and make sure you understand how everything works.
Before performing the Upload or Download, you can optionally Cancel the sync operation and then make a backup of your collection, if doing so would make you feel more secure. On the desktop Anki app you can make an on-device backup, and you can also Export your collection to a file and then save a copy of the file somewhere safe. Similarly, on the AnkiMobile app you can also make backups and export your collection.
(You might also want to regularly make these backup copies of your collection every now and then, as a precaution and best practice.)