I have upgraded to the 2.1 scheduler after asking in this forum about decreasing the interval between repetitions. Now when I try to do exactly that I don’t understand the options or how to achieve my goal.
On most cards, four buttons (some have five) are displayed after answering it, fail, hard, good and easy (I don’t use Anki in English so this i my translation so it might be a little bit off but I guess you’ll understand).
I want hard to decrease the interval (e.g., if it was 10 days since the last time this card was displayed, it should go down to 9 days), good to make the interval remain the same (10 days → 10 days) and easy to make it increase (10 days → 13 days).
How do I achieve that? And if I change it in Anki Desktop, will Ankidroid inherit and resepct that setting?
So, your Retention-% is very low, right ?
Anki has options to surgically improve your retention on:
Learning Steps - along with the Graduating interval;
Mature cards range with low retention.
4. Card design should be evaluated.
5. Pre-Anki learning activity is to be analyzed.
If you want to change intervals NOW:
7. Change the Interval Modifyer to 60%
8. Easy Bonus to 150
9. Hard. The 90% will not work - it has to be of dynamic type.
10. Add-on Rememorize… will quickly change any interval type.
It works out of box. Just type ‘m’.
11. Android. You can flag ‘Hard’ cards and
12. Reschedule them by groups of ‘n’ - cards. Log.