Hello everyone,
for Image Occlusion would it be possible to implement the “Change Image” as present in the “Image Occlusion Enhanced” plugin?
Thanks!
Hello everyone,
for Image Occlusion would it be possible to implement the “Change Image” as present in the “Image Occlusion Enhanced” plugin?
Thanks!
Because this feature still seems to be missing, I want to post a working workaround I found, which works for me:
291119185 & restart Ankifor reference, some screenshots:
And to prevent others from trying: replacing the image file in its “collection.media” directory did not work for me as Anki will restore the old image later (probably on next synchronization, based on some hashes in the database).
As far as I could tell the feature is still missing. That is why I am posting another workaround to replace the picture in Image Occlusion cards without add-ons.
Step 1: Copy the new image to the collection.media folder of the deck. Remember its filename
Step 2: Find the filename of the current picture
Step 3: Replace using “find and replace”