Bug: Statistics Window Stopped Updating

I was playing around with the search box in the statistics window. It worked for a while, but then after a few searches, it stopped updating the statistics when I hit ENTER. Additionally, hitting the “deck”/“collection” toggles don’t cause the selection to toggle—you can see that both “deck” and “collection” are enabled. Similarly for “last 12 months” and “all history”.

Version <U+2068>2.1.65 (aa9a734f)<U+2069>
Python 3.9.15 Qt 6.4.3 PyQt 6.4.0

Closing and reopening the statistics window fixed the problem (for now).

Are you able to reproduce the problem?

No, I haven’t. I played around with trying to replicate but it didn’t enter the same state again.

Unfortunately without a reproducible test case, issues like these can be difficult to resolve.

1 Like

Yeah, I understand. I’ll let you know if I see it again.

It just happened again. This time, I didn’t even change any options in the Statistics window before it stopped updating. All of the selectors have no effect:

I have steps for reproducing the bug (on my machine in my current instance of Anki—I haven’t tried restarting Anki yet.

The steps are as follows:

1. Open the Stats window
  2. Click “all history”
  3. Under “Reviews”, click “time” to enable it.

After this point, the window is in the bad state
I described.

After restarting Anki, the same problem occurs.

I can’t seem to trigger it when following those steps with a copy of your collection on a machine here. It may be the differing Qt version - please give the beta a try and see if that has the same problem for you.

https://betas.ankiweb.net/