Bug in the "options" button

I can’t change the review setting because the “options” button doesn’t work. I made sure I have the latest updated version, I tried closing the app and opening it again and I’ve tried turning off my Mac and then turning it on again. what can I do?

1 Like

Try to turn off all Add-ons and check for interference.

1 Like

how do I do that? I have it downloaded as an app on the macbook

If you have not downloaded any Add-ons(extensions), it does not matter, the cause is something else.

If you have downloaded Add-ons, the easy way is to hold down the Shift key while starting Anki and all Add-ons will be turned off.

Is this the first time you’ve had Anki installed? You might be having a video driver issue. Go through the rest of the Troubleshooting checklist – maybe start with #6. Troubleshooting - Anki Manual

1 Like

Which options button are you clicking on, and what happens when you do so? Can you attach some screenshots showing what you see?

1 Like

it’s the first time but I’ve already trying deleting it and reinstalling it

that one, when I click on it absolutely nothing happens.

1 Like

Do you have more than one monitor? Is it possible the window is opening on a different screen, or outside of the viewable area?

no… I’ve checked

Does ‘reset window sizes’ in the preferences screen help?

1 Like

it worked !!! thank you so so much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.