Thanks for all the hard work you’ve put into Anki. I found a minor bug in the card browser that I wanted to report here.
Version 2.1.61 (0c1eaf4c)
Python 3.9.15 Qt 6.4.2 PyQt 6.4.0
A video describing the problem:
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the card browser (you need at least 3 cards)
- Click on any card other than the first one
- Click on preview
- Use the “>” button or the right arrow key to navigate to the next or any other subsequent card
- (Optionally) Close the preview dialog
- Shift-click on any card above the one selected in 2.
All cards between the currently selected card and the clicked card are selected
Only the cards between the card that was selected before changing the selection using the preview window and the clicked card are selected