Ankidroid-folder unavailable

And i ‘repaired’ the AnkiDroid App from taking me to advanced settings by entering the App and changing /storage/emulated/0/AnkiDroid (Seen in your second Picture) to:
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.ichi2.anki/files/AnkiDroid
(You can click on AnkiDroid sökväg and copy paste it in there)

Now you should be able to go to the main Anki App page again (in my case it was empty without any folders).

Now check if the problem has gone away (it didnt in my place):

If the Problem should have solved itself you should be able to see all your back up data and can choose a backup from when your anki has still worked:

(I’m sorry my Anki is in german)

If it doesnt show you all your older backups then you need to transfer the AnkiDroid folder data to the right place or (if that isnt possible) delete the Ankidroid folder in your Android folder (only if you are facing the exact same problem as i did)

If you say you have the whole AnkiDroid folder saved on your computer (i wasnt able to transfer the whole folder with all the media in it) maby it is sufficient if you now enter your android > data > com.ichi2.anki > files and delete the AnkiDroid folder and put your saved AnkiDroid folder instead or if you put all the folders seen in your first picture into the existing AnkiDroid folder (i couldnt do that either because it wouldnt let me do that so i had to delete this Android AnkiDroid folder in order for the AnkiDroid App to use the other AnkiDroid folder (the one which was not in the ‘Android’ folder and where all my data was) again.

After doing all that i restarted the Anki App and did like in the 4 Pictures from above it showed me all my backups (see 4th picture) and after choosing a backup everything was back to normal.

(i then syncronized everything in the Anki App to my AnkiWeb in case it wont work anymore in the future)