Anki V2.1 Scheduler - Stop Randomising Sub Decks

Hi guys, I have just updated my Anki apps on my phone and iPad to the V2.1 scheduler.

I noticed that when I click on my parent deck and start doing cards, the cards in my sub decks are getting randomised (not being shown in the order of the sub decks).

Is there a way for me to stop having the sub decks randomised and review them in the order of the sub decks like I have been in the previous versions of the scheduler?

Thank you

Easily doable with the last version of the scheduler (v3)

(not sure about v2.1, sorry)

3 Likes

To enable the v3 scheduler, please see The 2021 scheduler - Frequently Asked Questions

Thank you. How do I do this on the iPad? I can’t find this setting

v3 can be enabled from the gear/cog in the top right of the deck list, then review>scheduling

The deck options screen can be viewed from the study screen, by tapping the gear/cog in the bottom right, and then “study options”.

Sorry I can’t seem to find the study options button. Could you please tell me what I should do? I’ve clicked through all the options

Thank you

Once you’ve turned on v3 in the review>scheduling section, return to the deck list, tap on a deck to reveal the study screen, and then tap on the gear/cog in the bottom right. You should then see “study options”.