Anki 23.12 Beta

Thanks, should be fixed now.

Merry Christmas :slight_smile: What a nice gift for the holidays, a new Anki version

This card, probably from a note cloned using GitHub - Arthur-Milchior/anki-copy-note: An add-on to copy anki's note on Anki 2.1.22 (review history at the time was lost when cloning), has no DSR, even though there is “D:” in the later review history:

Yes, but it’s better than nothing and easier to do than figuring out why new parameters are sometimes worse.

Too bad I only noticed it now: this window is sitll using the old curve from v4, not the new curve from 4.5.

With the new curve, it should be around 444 days for desired retention=70%.

Feature suggestion:

Can we add a comparison screen between current and previous RMSE and Log loss?
So it would be easier to see the changes before and after optimization

2 Likes

It will be fixed in this PR:

2 Likes

Since 23.12 is now out, I’m going to close this thread. Please create a new thread if you have any issues to report with the stable release, or would like to continue discussing something raised above. A few final comments:

You also appear to be using the fsrs helper. If you can trigger a card with DSR to lose DSR when all add-ons are disabled, please let me know the steps you used to trigger it.

Maybe in the future when FSRS updates slow down. I mentioned one concern about this above: