After updating Anki to the newest version my decks subtypes got messed up

Hello, so recently I updated my Anki deck to the next version and it messed up with all the “New” card numbers such that all of the new card numbers aren’t staying together/updating together. All the settings are the same and I only changed the AnKing-MCAT section.


Sorry for the bother and have a great day!

This should be due to the fact the V3 scheduler is now the default. You should be able to restore the old behavior by going to the Options and then turning on Limits start from top.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.