1000 day streak suddenly has 3 missed days (resolved)

UPDATE: okay, the missing days are back. Issue is resolved (I have no idea why) I left this post here in case anyone has this happen to them.

I’m about to reach 1000 days streak on June 7. I just checked the heat map for number of reviews each day (in the stats it’s represented in squares of various shades of blue) and sometime in the last few days, my solid wall of blue squares now shows three days with zero cards studied. I know this is not correct because this is the ONLY thing in my life I manage to do every single day without fail even if it’s just 2 or 3 cards :joy:
How could I suddenly have 3 days with no cards? I have not updated, changed the hour my day starts, or changed any settings. I received an email today to confirm my email address after syncing, but that doesn’t seem like it would be related.

Strangely, the three missing days are
Sunday March 8, 2020,
Sunday March 14, 2021, and
Sunday March 13, 2022

Any ideas as to why this might have happened? I think it must be related to the fact that the missing day is the same Sunday in 2021 and 2022. 2020 was a leap year and its missing day is a week earlier…

I feel like I’m living the metaphor if a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it does it make a sound?..if I studied 1000 days in a row and no one else can see it…

Thanks!

1 Like

What time of day did the problem occur? It sounds like it may be related to Due counts on calendar graph can change after midnight · Issue #1025 · ankitects/anki · GitHub

3 Likes

Hi @dae I don’t know what time they disappeared, but it was approx 12:45 am local time that I noticed. I usually don’t look at stats at that time so I don’t know when the change started…I’ll post here if I figure it out. But it looks like it’s not a problem - I’m just happy I’ll have my stripe of 1000 blue squares to display to family, friends :smiley: