Will Anki iOS receive the features from the AnkiWeb v 2.1.41 ? Will iOS get the new features?

title please - I work a lot from iPad and would love to receive a lot of the same features, especially hierarchal tags.

AnkiMobile contains the same changes to the scheduler, graphs and ‘set due date’. The browse screen does not currently support displaying decks or tags as a tree. It does have a search bar accessible from the Filter button to narrow down the list to the items you’re interested in, but if you’re doing heavy editing, the computer version is still recommended at the moment.

Awesome, thank you :slight_smile: I recently updated and will soon be using Anki on a M1 MacBook laptop. I saw on www.isapplesiliconready.com that your Mac app works with Rosetta :slight_smile:

Tag completion from anywere (2.1.41) should make it to iOS, that would be extremely practical on small screens.

Yep, that’s a good idea. An update to the tag editing area is planned, and this change can be made at the same time.

I could pay a lot for an iPad version similar (or almost) to the one on Mac, and I don’t think I’m the only one… Thanks you for your amazing work Damien!!

2 Likes