Some troubles when I import some decks includes html text

When I import a deck in Anki version 2.1.54 Windows Qt5/6. If one field in the deck includes HTML text like " <div class="_oalecd8e"><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="_oalecd8e_wrap.css"><script src="_jquery.js" charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="oalecd8e.ini" charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="_oalecd8e.js" charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript"></script>"

This version Anki will ignorance some HTML text . The HTML text will be “<div class="_oalecd8e">”,not the full HTML text"<div class="_oalecd8e"><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="_oalecd8e_wrap.css"><script src="_jquery.js" charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="oalecd8e.ini" charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="_oalecd8e.js" charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript"></script>".

But when I switch to the 2.1.49 version .The problem disappear. In 2.1.49 , all HTML text is imported, not be ignorance.

JQuery is already bundled with Anki, so you shouldn’t need to import it again.

1 Like

Thank you,

And if you do need external scripts, those references should be in your card template, and not in individual fields.

I understand.Thank you.