Shrink images to fit screen width

I haven’t used a deck that had wide images in a while but I made one last night and the images are scrolling off the screen. Anki used to shrink everything to fit the screen width (not the length). This is really inconvenient and I hope there’s something I can do to fix it. I’m using Anki on my iPhone 14.

Images should be fit to the screen by default. Can you reproduce the issue with one of the stock Anki notetypes? If so, can you point me to an example in your collection?

Almost every card in my deck “Korean Grammar in Use” has this issue. I took little screen shots from a PDF of the grammar book of the same name. A few of them fit on my iPhone screen but most go off the screen. None of them shrink to fit the screen. My Korean Grammar in Use 2 deck however works as expected… (It’s a different question format though)

If you click Cards… in the editor and remove the following from the styling, it should fix it.

img {
  max-width: none;
  max-height: none;
}

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.