Review limits bug

I’m using the v3 scheduler.

I have the following structure:

In this cenario, the number of cards is wrong.

I try to use many combinations, but not working.

I want to set 6 cards for “Vocabulario”, and 6 cards for “Frases”.

But even creating a separed groups for this decks, when i set the limits, the system show me a wrong number of new cards:

2023-09-05 00-46-44~1

Another strange behavior is the one in the gif below

2023-09-05 01-03-25

Important note:

My “card types” have a “Deck Override” option enabled. I don’t know if this is the source of problem.

If you want 6 cards each for the bottom 2 decks, you should ensure the top decks and bottom decks are using different presets, and then set the preset for the bottom 2 decks to be 6 cards.

Yes, i do this on the first GIF, the behavior is not like expected

The daily limit is not reset each time you change the options. If you have already reviewed 6 cards in a deck, and you change that deck’s limit to 6, you will see 0, because you’ve already done those cards. You’re seeing 0 in the upper decks when you make a change, because they or their children have already shown 6 cards that day.

This is not the case. Is a new deck and no study history. Please deep look the first gif. When i set the limit to 9999 the real number of cards in every deck apears.

After set default to all sub decks to eliminate any doubt, i choose one preset for “Frases” sub deck and another preset for “Vocabulario”. Even after do this, the system not have the expected behavior like you said.

I left the top 3 decks on the default (9999) preset, and set the bottom two decks to a different preset with a limit of 6 cards, and it works for me:

2023-09-08T11:56:49,943733881+10:00

Ok, you right. On a new day, i set 6 cards, and works.

So i study this 12 cards. So now, i have 0 cards.

Them i go to preset, and change limit to 12. So i my mind, the system will show more 6 on each deck.

But he show me 6 in one and 4 for another.

If i study all of 6 cards on each deck, after increase the limit, why the system show me 4 in one, and 6 on another?

You don’t have any other new cards in that deck.

As i said, the problem is when we use ‘deck override’ option.

In this case, the “buried” card is in another deck, with their limits.

So if i have 1 card, with 6 notes, but 3 in one deck and 3 in another deck by “override deck” option, the system do not follow the limits of this decks as expected.

You can test with my deck:

In this case, to check 3 words and 3 phrases, the 3 phrases needs to be from different notes learned in the first 3 words.

When subdecks are constrained by parent limits, how many cards each shows will depend on the gather order you have selected, and how many cards are available after burying.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.