Review Card Issue

Hi friends!

Not sure if this is supposed to be here or in “Scheduling” and if it is in the wrong place, mods, feel free to move.

I have been using anki to review for medical school and have recently come across a problem where I am reviewing cards. My learning steps are set so that my “again” = 15 minutes, hard is 12 hours, good is 1 day, and easy is 3 days. When I hit again, the card disappears and I have to wait 15 minutes for it to show up again, while my reviewing card count goes down. I have tried reseting to default settings, but nothing has fixed this problem. I would like for my cards to remain until I have truly finished them, meaning I have hit hard, and then the card has graduated to good and it will show the following “good” period (ie 1 day) instead of disappearing and having to wait 15 minutes for it to show up again.

I would love help with this as it has become truly annoying and has prevented me from effectively studying.

It looks like you have a very low Learn Ahead Limit. You can adjust it in preferences (Ctrl + P).
For more info check out: Preferences - Anki Manual

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.