After the last update, there es no space between the review bar and the bottom android bar. I really don’t like it. It is making the tapping akward since I always fear touching the android buttons.
Dunno if this is an intention or a bug ![]()
This is called “edge-to-edge”. Thank Google for that…
Enable the new study screen in the settings and see if it looks better.
Thank you for the tip. Yes, that’s better, but on the other hand different.
Is there no way to put there a bit margin or am I the only one who cares?
I don’t think so. There are options you can tinker with for the old study screen (button size, 2 by 2 button layout, buttons at the top of the screen), but you probably don’t want those either.
I suggest you get used to it. The new study screen is here to stay and will replace the old one eventually. Also, if your device supports gesture navigation, then give it a try. It’s much nicer and gives you more screen space.
There’s also the option to use gestures in AnkiDroid settings → controls.