Please help! Accidentally randomized newcard order!

I accidentally used the ‘show new cards in a random order’ on my ‘vocab in context’ deck in Ankidroid, and then synced to the desktop.
I have now changed it back to ‘show cards in order added’ however it is not in the order it was before my mistake.

Is there a way to get the old scheduled order back, ideally just for the suspended cards that I haven’t studied yet, so I don’t need to lose a day of study progress.

The deck has 4000 new cards that are still suspended. I keep new cards suspended, and only unsuspend them as I’m ready to learn them.

Please see Restoring an Automatic Backup (Recovering from Data Loss) - Frequently Asked Questions

Thanks!
So I can retore from backup, but then what about the reviews I’ve done today? Is it possible to somehow retain that progress without going through them all again?

Sorry, there’s no simple way to merge the two, so you’ll need to decide which is more important to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.