Would it be possible to add an option similar to desktop Anki to get the old statistics?
I understand the new statistics where created to be cleaner and more modern looking but they sacrifice so much usability:
- trendiness are missing
- the cumulative cards is represented by a barely visible shadow
- the cumulative cards are missing the scale on the right side
- chart grid lines are gone so it’s harder to see
- chart boundaries are gone so again, hard to see where the chart ends
- the “tap to get more details” is hard to use especially at the 1 year setting because the tappable elements are so tiny, significantly smaller than what apple recommends as the minimum tappable size
- review time chart is missing “cram”
- review time is missing cumulative minutes scale as well as all the trend lines
- review interval - everything is too small to touch precisely
I understand that clean charts look fancier but they sacrifice a lot of information density and usability especially if youre not a young person with perfect eyesight. The old statistics were really good - clear borders, grid lines, contrast, proper scales. Please reconsider making changes or at least allowing the old statistics for folks like myself. Thank you.