Not able to paste

Hello all,
For some reason, which I think is related to the add-ons I installed
(the 40+ add-ons from The Anking) I am not able to paste anything on Anki, whenever I try pasting, the message below appears. Copying works fine, but pasting does not work, be it through Ctrl + V or with mouse right click and paste. I hope someone can help me.
Thanks in advance.
Edit: Now i’ve found out that disabling the image resizer add-on solves the problem. Any way I can ahve it on and not face the problem?

Error
An error occurred. Please start Anki while holding down the shift key, which will temporarily disable the add-ons you have installed.
If the issue only occurs when add-ons are enabled, please use the Tools>Add-ons menu item to disable some add-ons and restart Anki, repeat until you discover the add-on that is causing the problem.
When you’ve discovered the add-on that is causing the problem, please report the issue on the add-ons section of our support site.
Debug info:
Anki 2.1.35 (84dcaa86) Python 3.8.0 Qt 5.14.2 PyQt 5.14.2
Platform: Windows 10
Flags: frz=True ao=True sv=1
Add-ons, last update check: 2021-01-03 14:39:05

Caught exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “aqt\editor.py”, line 1046, in onPaste
File “aqt\editor.py”, line 1040, in _onPaste
File “<E:\Programs\Anki\decorator.pyc:decorator-gen-28>”, line 2, in _processMime
File “anki\hooks.py”, line 638, in decorator_wrapper
File “anki\hooks.py”, line 635, in repl
TypeError: _processMime_around() missing 1 required positional argument: ‘extended’

The issue with ImageResizer was fixed and an updated version was uploaded to AnkiWeb.
But I think you need Anki 2.1.36 or higher to be able to download that version.

1 Like