Migaku Retirement error in new 2.1.45, help?

Hey all, so I was wondering if anyone can help me with this error I’m receiving. The Migaku devs are too busy to answer right now apparently and I didn’t get an answer on github.
This addon is essential to my studies and I’d like to stay with this new version.
I’m willing to edit the code myself if anyone knows what I have to do.
Thanks!

When loading '⁨Migaku Retirement⁩':
⁨Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/yaoberh/pyenv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/aqt/addons.py", line 217, in loadAddons
    __import__(addon.dir_name)
  File "/home/yaoberh/.local/share/Anki2/addons21/1666520655/__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
    from . import  main, migakuMessage
  File "/home/yaoberh/.local/share/Anki2/addons21/1666520655/main.py", line 352, in <module>
    ogUndoReview = _Collection._undoReview
AttributeError: type object 'Collection' has no attribute '_undoReview'

Migaku Development Cycles Migaku develops add-ons in 6-month development cycles. For the duration of a development cycle, add-ons are designed for the latest stable version of Anki that was available at the beginning of that cycle. At the end of a development cycle, all Migaku add-ons are upgraded to the latest stable version of Anki. Please note that development of the new updated versions of the add-ons begins at the end of the current cycle, once all Add-ons have been updated the new cycle then begins.

For now, would stay on 2.1.35 until a new cycle begin
about the coding it is with the add-on owner team (to make add-on work with current version)