Logging into different account on Anki on Macbook

Hi I have recently purchased the paid version Anki and I have downloaded the blue icon app version and attempted to login to Anki on my MacBook however, I seem to have logged into my old account that doesn’t have my current Anki cards on. I cannot seem to find a way to logout of the platform on my MacBook app? There is no log out/sign out button, there is only the switch profiles button and that doesn’t help.

I have deleted the app and redownloaded it and this also didn’t work as it remained logged in.

Please could you advise me on what to do? I am currently using the AnkiWeb version instead at the moment however, having paid for Anki I would like to be able to use the ‘blue’ app version on my MacBook.

Thank you very much.

preferences → Preferences - Anki Manual

If you wish to keep the old cards as well, I recommend you create a new profile, which you can then sync with and choose “download” to grab the cards you have in your AnkiWeb account.

Hi thank you very much. How do I download the cards from my AnkiWeb account? I can’t seem to find a download button and the ‘import files’ isn’t working as it is saying it can’t find the files?

Please tap the sync button as shown in Syncing in Anki: Getting Started - YouTube

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.