Learning a deck in alphabetical order

I think you may be mixing two different things here. One thing is to request the possibility to review the graduated cards alphabetically. This simply doesn’t make much sense from the SRS perspective, and I don’t see devs implementing it in the future, but of course, I may be wrong.

Another completely different thing is to request the option to sort the reviews cards due for today alphabetically, or in other words, add the “Due date, then alphabetically” option here:

This makes more sense, but perhaps most users may not find it very useful. Explaining your use case can help other people to understand the potential advantages that such a new option could bring, and would increase the chances that someone with the knowledge to do so would decide to invest the time necessary to implement it.

In the meantime, you can use the browser to filter, order and “review” your cards the way you want, but this, of course, won’t have any effect on the cards scheduling. To do so, just click on the “Preview” button in the browser after filtering and reordering your cards the way you want.

Some users have suggested before the ability to review cards directly from the browser, which seems like a very reasonable request, you can also consider adding your support here:

1 Like