Jo Mako's Shared Deck

The “feather” part of of “weekday” (RTK 4th 576) seems to have the chinese version in the production cards (I think I spotted the same issue in at least one other, but didn’t make a note, sorry :frowning: - might be in these: laundry (#577), leap (#1285), outstanding (#2272), twinkle (#2534), shimmering (#2880))

Shows:

Should be:

Thank you!

#511 “Guest” seems to be missing a stroke in the “few” component

Should be?

Laundry and leap have the same issue, but I can’t do anything about it.

1 Like

Fixed !

1 Like

Hi, there’s a slightly too long stroke on “kidnap” (RTK 4th 656):

Shows:

Should be:

Thank you!

Can’t do any update on that one for now.

1 Like

Hi! I’m relatively new to the Japanese learning game (or rather, I’m finally getting serious, after years of loafing and studying Chinese instead because ?? for some reason that felt less intimidating (I’m a fool)), but I’m fairly new to Anki, so I had a question about your Radicals/Components deck.

I’m currently on 彐, and 彑 is the only variant that’s shown on the card as far as I can tell. I’d like it to show 彐 as well. I tried editing the cards (and was able to get the “as in the snout of a pig” note on the back), but I’m stuck on how to get the second variant’s stroke (Stroke Order Image 2) order to appear. I see that it’s listed in the Edit > Edit Current window, but I’m not sure how to make it show up on the back. 彐 also appears to be the main writing, but 彑 is displayed for both the variant and the card front, which I don’t really understand?

On an unrelated note, I’m concurrently working on the Kanji All in One, and man, this is nuts, dude. You really went off and just made a super thorough, comprehensive, intense study tool for free (and it sounds like a ton of work, considering it sounds like you went through each of them individually?). I don’t know why you do it, but I really appreciate it, nonetheless. I’m sharing your stuff with everyone I know who’s also learning because it seems really well-thought-through.

1 Like

That’s just because I didn’t have the Stroke order image data on 彐.

Go to edit, in the card style, on the bottom there is a add field button. Add the field you want on the back.
But honestly I just did this deck for the sake of completion I would not advise to spend too much time on it, and just use the kanji deck.

Have fun.

Hi,

I have another Chinese radical in the production cards, Black Ink (RTK 6th #187)
Shows:

Should be:

Thank you!

And another one, Repent, RTK 6th # 672:
Shows:

Should be:

Thank you!

Thanks !
I fixed some others as well.

1 Like

I missed one, the tail of small is missing in coach (RTK 6th #776)

Shows:

Should be:

The other cards with the “uncle” radical (uncle, loneliness, graceful) are all fine, it’s just this one.

Thank you!

Updated.

1 Like

Hi,
I’ve encountered the issue from the quoted message in the latest version of the deck.
I downloaded the deck just yesterday (unless I somehow got the old version, but I checked the latest fixes and they seem to be there).
From what I’ve read in this thread, this seems to have been fixed so I might be just paranoid, but could you check if this issue is still present?

The second message was fixed, but the one above said that I can’t do anything about weekday, or laundry and leap that have the same issue.

Oh, I didn’t read it correctly. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I also just want to thank you for taking the time to make the deck, it’s really helpful and detailed (the color scheme is nice as well).

1 Like

Hi, I’ve got a tiny one with “Perusal” (RTK 6th #919)

Shows

Should be:

Thank you!

I have no update for that one, sorry.

1 Like

Hi,
Penal #888 has two incorrect strokes, an extra one between mountain and king, and the upper stoke of king goes right to left instead of left to right (indications #887 is correct):
Shows:

Should be:

Similar issue as above on delicate #889, one extra stroke , plus the bottom is showing a table rather than ceiling + human legs:

Shows:

Should be:

Thank you!