Issue with Learning Step Intervals Displaying Correctly

Hi,

I wanted to apply the Learning Step Intervals of ‘15 1440 8640’ to my own decks but I have been facing an issue that I don’t know how to resolve and was hoping I could get some help.

I have entered the Learning Step intervals in the settings of my decks, however, when I come to review my cards and evaluate how easy I found them, the correct intervals I entered are not showing up correctly on display, which is really confusing me. (I have attached images of my settings and the displayed intervals)

This issue is occurring with new & old cards, and the only add-on’s I have are ‘Enhanced Image Occlusion’ & the ‘Review Heatmap’ which I doubt are interfering with the intervals.

Those intervals appear correct for those learning steps and options. Make sure you understand how the interval for each button is determined –
Studying - Anki Manual. Which ones are you expecting to see something different for?

I would like to get the following intervals:

15min - Again
1d - Hard
6d - Good
2months - Easy

The ‘Again’ and ‘Easy’ intervals are fine, it’s just the ‘hard’ and ‘good’ intervals which are what i’m having problems with

The learning steps and graduating interval aren’t for forcing what 4 buttons you see when the card is introduced, so if that’s your intention, it’s not going to work. You can read the link I posted, and this one too Deck Options - Anki Manual, to understand how Anki uses the learning steps.

15min - Again
1d - Hard
6d - Good
2months - Easy

You can control Again and Good with learning steps (your current/1st step, your next step) and your Graduating interval. You can control Easy with your Easy interval. But you can only influence Hard by how you control Again and Good.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.