When I am copying images from one card to another (on anki for iPad, using a keyboard), something will frequently occur like so:
- I see a card with an image/images that I want to put on another card
- I select them and push the keyboard shortcut for copy
- I go to the next card and push the keyboard shortcut for paste. The image appears fine
- I save the card and then see its preview, but instead of showing the image, it shows an empty square
- I go back to the editor and change it to HTML view. There, I notice that the copy-paste function has attempted to escape the space characters in the original file name. To make the image properly work, I have to un-escape and put the spaces back in the file name.
Is this inherent to iPad OS or can this bug be patched?