Is there a way to set a maximum interval increase? E.g. I want the interval to never increase by more than three months

In this case, an example interval sequence with a multiplier of 200% would be: 7d, 14d, 1m, 2m, 4m, 7m, 10m, 13m…etc.
Is that a possibility?

Alternatively: Is there a way to automatically change the interval modifier for cards with intervals of >6m? I.e. I have a default interval multiplier of 200%, but I want to set it to 120% for cards with intervals of >6m.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who could help me!

Deck Options > Maximum interval

Thanks for your response, but that’s not what I’m looking for. I’m asking about a maximum interval increase.

My understanding is that this option does exactly what you want, no matter what your interval modifier is.

I think @Bonatarte doesn’t want the interval to remain at X days, but that the new interval is never more than X days longer than the last interval.
However, Anki doesn’t support that. In spaced repetition, the new interval should be a multiple of the last interval.

3 Likes

That is what I’m looking for, yes.

Is there perhaps a way for the alternative option?

(Alternatively: Is there a way to automatically change the interval modifier for cards with intervals of >6m? I.e. I have a default interval multiplier of 200%, but I want to set it to 120% for cards with intervals of >6m.)

An addon would do, too, of course!

Not natively in Anki. I don’t know about add-ons.